YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS:
How to exercise your rights:
You can send a written communication to our PO Box or to the email address (indicated in the header of this Legal Notice section and in the Contact section), including in both cases a copy of the ID or other similar and signed identification document to request the exercise of the following rights:
- Right to request access to personal data: you can ask Distribuidora Barrio Obrero if this company is processing your data.
- Right to request rectification (in case they are incorrect) or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept by Distribuidora Barrio Obrero for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the treatment: Distribuidora Barrio Obrero will stop processing the data in the way you indicate, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defense of possible claims have to continue tratanto.
- Right to data portability: in case you want your data to be processed by another fima, Distribuidora Barrio Obrero will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
Within a maximum period of 1 month from the request received, the requested right will be applied.
Models, forms and more information about your rights on the official website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.aepd.es)
Possibility of withdrawing consent: in the event that you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
How to complain to the Control Authority: If you consider that there is a problem with the way in which Distribuidora Barrio Obrero is handling your data, you can direct your claims to the Data Manager indicated in the header of this section or to the corresponding data protection authority, being the Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es), the one indicated in the case of Spain.
Right to be forgotten and access to your personal data:
At all times you will have the right to review, recover, anonymize and / or delete, totally or partially, the data stored in Distribuidora Barrio Obrero. You just have to send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to Distribuidora Barrio Obrero - Apartado de Correos no. 34184, 08080 Barcelona, attaching your ID (or similar document) and signing the application.
Disaggregated data: Disaggregated data will be kept without a deletion period.
Customer data when buying in the online store: The period of conservation of personal data will vary depending on the service that the customer contracts in our online store. In any case, it will be the minimum necessary, able to maintain until:
- 4 years: Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations in terms of affiliation, registrations, cancellations, contributions, payment of salaries ...); Arts. 66 et seq. General Tax Law (accounting books...)
- 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
- 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices...)
- 0 years: Art. 25 Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism.
Data of subscribers to the feed by e-mail: From the moment the user subscribes until he unsubscribes.
User data uploaded by Distribuidora Barrio Obrero to pages and profiles on social networks: Since the user offers his consent until he withdraws it.
Data secrecy and security:
Distribuidora Barrio Obrero undertakes to use the data, to respect its confidentiality and to use it in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21, which approves the Regulation for the development of Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data.
You guarantee that the personal data provided through the forms are true, being obliged to communicate any modification thereof. Likewise, you guarantee that all the information provided corresponds to your real situation, that it is updated and accurate.
Distribuidora Barrio Obrero adopts reasonably adequate security measures to detect the existence of viruses, brute force attacks and code injections. However, you must be aware that the security measures of computer systems on the Internet are not entirely reliable and that, therefore, Distribuidora Barrio Obrero cannot guarantee 100% the absence of viruses or other elements that may cause alterations in the computer systems (software and hardware) of the User or in their electronic documents and files contained therein.
If any breach is detected, Distribuidora Barrio Obrero undertakes to inform users within a maximum period of 72 hours.
What information do we collect from users and what do we use them for?:
All products and services offered on the website of Distribuidora Barrio Obrero refer to contact form, comment forms and forms to make user registration, subscription to newsletter and / or purchase orders.
Distribuidora Barrio Obrero always requires the prior consent of users to process their personal data for the purposes indicated.
You have the right to revoke your prior consent at any time.
Record of data processing activities:
Web and hosting: Distribuidora Barrio Obrero has an encryption that allows the secure sending of personal data through standard contact forms, hosted on the servers that Distribuidora Barrio Obrero has contracted to CDMON (www.cdmon.com)
Data collected through the web: The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files of which Distribuidora Barrio Obrero is the owner:
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to offer you information, protection against SPAM comments and to detect possible irregulities (for example: opposite parties of the same case write to the website from the same IP), as well as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your data through email and other means of communication indicated in the Contact section (Whatsapp ...)
- In case of enabling a Comment Form on the web in the future, to give the possibility for users to leave their comments in the publications of the website, there would be a cookie that would store the data provided by the user so that he did not have to re-enter them in each new visit in addition to being collected internally the email address, name, web and IP address. The data would be stored in this case on the CDMON servers (www.cdmon.com)
- In case of enabling a User Registry on the web in the future: they would not be admitted unless expressly requested. In the Purchase Form: To access the products and services offered in our online store, the user has a purchase form subject to the contracting conditions specified in our commercial policy and contracting conditions where contact and payment information will be required. The data will be stored on CDMON servers (www.cdmon.com).
- Data management allows us to send you important information about your order/account/service, respond to your requests, complaints and refund requests, process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions, set up and manage your account, provide you with technical and customer service and verify your identity.
In addition, we may also collect the following information:
- Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser used) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
- Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
- Shipping address if you ask for shipping costs before confirming the payment of the purchase.
- Essential cookies to keep track of the contents of your cart while your session is active.
- Email and password of your account to allow you to access your account, if they already exist on our website and you have one created.
Email: Our email service provider is CDMON (www.cdmon.com)
Payment service providers: in case of accessing through Distribuidora Barrio Obrero, through direct links, to third-party websites, such as PayPal, to make payments for the services provided in Distribuidora Barrio Obrero, at no time will Barrio Obrero staff have access to the bank details you provide to said third parties (such as, for example, the credit card number).
Content embedded from other websites:
Distribuidora Barrio Obrero articles/products/services may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Content embedded from other websites behaves in the same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Other services: Certain services provided through Distribuidora Barrio Obrero may contain particular conditions with specific provisions regarding the protection of personal data. It is essential to read and accept it prior to requesting the service in question.
Purpose and legimitation: The purpose of the processing of this data will be only to provide you with the information or services you request.
Presence in networks: Distribuidora Barrio Obrero has profiles in some of the main social networks on the Internet.
Purpose and legitimation: The treatment that Distribuidora Barrio Obrero will carry out with the data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one that the social network allows to the corporate profiles. Thus, Distribuidora Barrio Obrero may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, its followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities, presentations, offers, products, information about events, concerts ..., as well as provide personalized customer service.
Data extraction: In no case will Distribuidora Barrio Obrero extract data from social networks, unless the user's consent is obtained punctually and expressly for it.
Rights: When, due to the very nature of social networks, the effective exercise of the data protection rights of the follower that is subject to the modification of the personal profile of this, Distribuidora Barrio Obrero will help and advise you to this end to the extent of its possibilities.
Your information is protected according to our privacy and cookies policy. By making a purchase at Distribuidora Barrio Obrero or providing your payment information, you understand and accept our privacy and cookies policy.
You will always have the right to access, rectification, deletion, limitation, portability and forgetting your data.
From the moment you make a purchase, Distribuidora Barrio Obrero has access to your name, surname, shipping address, email (if indicated), contact telephone number, IP address and payment information.
In any case, Distribuidora Barrio Obrero reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, but informing, the presentation and configuration of the Distribuidora Barrio Obrero website as this legal notice.
The purchase in Distribuidora Barrio Obrero attributes to the person who makes it the condition of user, accepting, from this moment, fully and without reservation, this legal notice in relation to certain services and contents of Distribuidora Barrio Obrero.
In the use of Distribuidora Barrio Obrero the user undertakes not to carry out any conduct that could damage, disable or overload the website or that prevents, in any way, the normal use of Distribuidora Barrio Obrero.